The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim Tape is made from our own proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount of stretch whilst maintaining the durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. It's semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy. Supplied with 4x Seal Patches. Available in a 10m roll in 6 widths to suit most Road, CX, Gravel, MTB and Plus-sized rims.
- The tape itself is made from a semi-transparent material so that you can still easily locate your valve hole
- Infamous Muc-Off pink so even the inside of your rims stay looking fresh AF
- Comes with four seal patches, so you’re never caught short
- Comes in 6 different widths to suit most Road, CX, Gravel, MTB and Plus-sized rims
- Extreme strength and durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate air-tight seal
- Engineered to stretch to fit perfectly in the contour of your rim
- Comes as 10m roll - allowing for 4 applications
WHAT SIZE DO I NEED?
The Tubeless Rim Tape that you go for should be matched up with the size of your wheel's internal rim width. You should be able to find this measurement on the inside of your rim, or alternatively check your bike's manufacturer's guide online. Failing that, it's time to dig out a trusty ruler and measure it yourself!
If your rim width doesn't match up exactly with our sizes below, just go for the next size up.
As a general guide:
- Road/Gravel (17 & 21mm)
- XC/Trail (25mm)
- DH/Enduro (28 & 30mm)
- DH/Enduro Wide (35mm)