Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features our X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up.
- Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression
- 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body
- MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR ready
- SRAM Force XG-1270 cassettes sold prior to 2021 have a black finish. In 2021, the design was updated to a nickel-chrome finish.
|GEARING||10-28t, 10-30t, 10-33t, 10-36t|
|COG FINISH (CASSETTE)||Silver|
|COG SIZES||10-28t;10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,24,28, 10-30t:10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30, 10-33t;10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,28,33, 10-36t:10,11,12,13,15,17,19,21,24,28,32,36|