The Beveled Banjo Hydraulic Brake Hose Kit fits SRAM road bike brakes that feature a beveled banjo fitting at the caliper. The hydraulic line kit includes all replacement parts.
The Beveled Banjo system utilizes road brakes exclusively; the portion on the shifter is fixed and bolts directly into the fluid body of the lever. As road bikes will generally come fitted with handlebar tape, this design means that the lines can be shortened at the caliper.
- Product Number: 00.5318.040.000
- Compatible Hydraulic Brake Fluids: DOT 4 or 5.1
Applicable Brakes:Flat Mount; Red22, Force22, Rival22, Force 1, Force CX1,Apex1 HRD, S700
- It should be noted that this kit can also be used for any Double Compression systems, once the Banjos are cut off from the line
- Parts included in the kit: Specific brake line (2-metres long) and necessary seals, 2x short (road) compression nuts, 2x long (MTB) compression nuts, 2x SRAM Barb, 2x SRAM Olive, Caliper compression nut boot, 2x external cable holders, 2x stem mounted cable holders, T8 Torx key for barb installation.
- Can't locate a Double Compression kit? Fear not, any SRAM Hydraulic Brake Hose kit can be substituted once the respective Banjos have been removed.
Buy SRAM DISC BRAKE HYDRAULIC HOSE KIT - BEVELED BANJO from Tay Junction online bike store. We offer a wide range of bicycles accessories, components and apparel in Singapore.