Comfort, versatility and performance.
The new Aspide Short Open-Fit Racing Supercomfort takes up the unmistakable style of a great classic like the Aspide and makes it even more modern and captivating. The Aspide Short represents, in fact, the new era of Aspide, for almost 20 years one of the spearheads of the Selle San Marco house: the new “Short” version will be the first ever with “visible body”, so as to enhance the value of the technical and stylistic details is completely new and complete.
The Aspide Short Open-Fit Racing is also equipped with a large central hole (Open-Fit) which, together with its compact shape (250mm, 28mm shorter than the previous Aspide), allows you to increase the level of comfort and find more easily the ideal seat, thanks also to the range of sizes (S3 – Narrow or L3 – Wide) provided by the idmatch system.
The Supercomfort version is perfect for several types of users:
1. Riders who don’t spend a lot of time on a bike. If on average the ride doesn’t last more than 2 hours, it is better to use more padding; in this case the sustaining subcutaneous tissues don’t have to adapt to prolonged pressure.
2. Riders who spend a lot of time on a bike. If you spend more than 5-6 hours on the saddle, you need thicker padding, considering the time that the subcutaneous areas are subject to pressure.
3. For riders who prefer rough terrain and use Gravel Bikes, the Supercomfort saddle better absorbs the vibrations caused by bumpy surfaces.
- Rail : Stealth Xsilite
- Shell : Carbon Fiber Reinforced
- Foam : Biofoam *
- Cover : Microfeel
- Dimension : 255 x 140 mm (Narrow), 250 x 155 mm (Wide)
- Weight : 220 gr (Narrow), 223 gr (Wide)
- Level : Racing
- idmatch size : S3
- SKU: 913LN001 (Narrow), 913LW001 (Wide)
Buy SAN MARCO ASPIDE SHORT OPEN-FIT SUPERCOMFORT RACING from Tay Junction online bike store. We offer a wide range of bicycles accessories, components and apparel in Singapore.