The GE1 is specifically developed around the demands of gravity and enduro riding. These 2 specific styles of mountain biking have riders gripping the handlebars very wide while the elbows are kept bent. This aggressive riding position dictates the construction of the grip. The result? The grip itself is able to prevent typical issues of arm pump in the arms and hands.
- Design to be used on the wide handlebars found on most gravity mtbs.
- Two rubber compounds for a tuned feel.
- Textured zones orientated against the direction of rotation of the hand.
- Lightweight high quality inboard aluminum clamp.
- Built-in handlebar plug.
- Right and Left specific grips, which are also Top and Bottom specific.
- 135mm length
- 32mm average diameter (Regular)
- 110 grams for the set
Buy ERGON GE1 EVO GRIPS from Tay Junction online bike store. We offer a wide range of bicycles accessories, components and apparel in Singapore.