This is a no-holds-barred triathlon machine—no restrictions, no limitations. The CADEX Tri frameset is designed, engineered and put to the test by the world’s fastest triathletes in a bold quest to push the sport forward. Created in conjunction with Ironman World Champion Kristian Blummenfelt’s attempt to break the seven-hour mark for the Ironman distance, a project dubbed Sub7, it features a radical monocoque frame, wide-spread fork legs and horizontal seatstays. The massive down tube doubles as a race-ready storage system, making hydration and nutrition easily accessible. And its wide-ranging adjustability makes it quick and easy to dial in over 1,000 fit configurations for personalized performance.
- Wide ranging and precise fit options including armrest angles, seatpost positions, extensions, and spacer heights, resulting in more than 1,000 fit configurations.
- Simplified fit design. Every touchpoint allows for easy adjustment using less hardware. • Aero System Shaping Technology ensures every tube and angle is shaped to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
- CADEX-exclusive Sync Ergonomic components including arm rests, extensions and grips provide body, arm and high-hand support while allowing the rider to stay in the aero racing position over long hours.
- The highest grade T1000 carbon fiber material forms the heart of the frameset and fork, resulting in best-in-class lightweight performance that’s more than 500g lighter than competitor framesets.
- Engineered for flat-mount disc brakes with 12mm thru-axles front and rear to provide superior braking performance and control.
- Integrated bento box in the upper section of the down tube allows the rider to quickly and easily access nutrition while remaining in the most optimized riding position.
- High-volume hydration reservoir in the lower down tube connects to an extended straw in the stem. The reservoir can store up to 1100ml of fluid and can be easily refilled from bottles while riding.
- Additional external water bottle mount for training rides.
- Integrated toolbox in the lower down tube holds a multi-tool, tire levers, CO2 inflator and patch kit.
- Bento box and hydration system are easily removable and feature openings that make them easy to clean.
- Frame comes with a customized CADEX x Topeak Pakgo travel case featuring a Makrolon® polycarbonate shell. Case features an internal aluminum mounting system that can be used as a work stand.
ColoursSilver Rush, Aurora Hologram
Cadex Tri Frameset, T1000 carbon fibre
ForkCadex Tri Aero Dual Crown, T1000 carbon fibre
Arm Rest KitCadex X Sync Ergonomics arm rest kit
- Extension Bars
Cadex X Sync Ergonomics extension bars
Cadex Tri Aero seatpost
- Tyre Clearance
28c front & rear
- Max Chainring Size
~4,576g (Size M)
- Travel Case
Cadex X Topeak-Pakgo
*All specifications and prices listed are subject to change without notice.
*Full bike image for illustration purposes only.
Buy CADEX TRI FRAMESET from Tay Junction online bike store. We offer a wide range of bicycles accessories, components and apparel in Singapore.