When it comes to speed, the lightweight CADEX 4-Spoke Aero is second to none. Developed using Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis by our long-term partner Aero Concepts Engineering (ACE) in Magny-Cours, France, it’s the wheel of choice for TT specialists and elite triathletes seeking maximum performance, stability and acceleration.
- Super Aero Rim Shape features wider external dimensions for a maximum aerodynamic advantage in the most common wind directions.
- Ultralight 18k carbon composite creates a stiff and stable wheel structure with class-leading torsional and lateral stiffness.
- Precision machined CADEX R3-C40 aero hub significantly reduces bearing load, and CADEX ceramic bearings produce 1.5 times less friction than steel bearings.
- Increased rim bead width of up to 3mm per side enhances rim stiffness, offering better support for tires when cornering and improving air transition from the tire sidewall to the wheel to improve aerodynamics.
- A 22.4mm inner rim width and durable continuous carbon fiber structure creates a rounder tire shape for superior grip and handling as well as added sidewall support when cornering, all without compromising weight.
|Ultralight 18K Full Composite
|50mm (front), 65mm (rear)
|Rim Outer Width
|30mm (Front), 32.0mm (Rear)
|Rim Inner Width
|CADEX R3-C Hub, Centerlock (Front)
CADEX R3-C40 Hub, 40T Ratchet Driver, Centerlock (Rear)
|100x12mm (Front), 142x12mm (Rear), axles not included
|5 Years (Registered original owner only)
|880g (Front), 1047g (Rear)
Buy CADEX AERO 4-SPOKE COMBO TUBELESS (DISC BRAKE) from Tay Junction online bike store. We offer a wide range of bicycles accessories, components and apparel in Singapore.