Skip to content
Warranty Registration for Giant, Liv & Momentum Bicycles
A copy or image of the receipt is necessary. Effective from Model Year 2018, the warranty extends from the date of purchase, applies only to the original owner and is not transferable. Warranty for bicycles bought directly from Tay Junction & Tay Cycle retail outlets & online store are registered automatically. Registration is required for purchases from Tay Junction stores on Shopee and Lazada.
- Limited lifetime warranty on bicycles not intended for downhill purposes.
- Limited 3-year warranty on bicycles intended for downhill purposes.
- Limited 1-year warranty on Giant branded components such as wheels, handlebar, stem against manufacture defects.
- Warranty for non-Giant branded components are based on respective brand's warranty policy.
- Wear and tear parts on the product is not covered under any warranty. (E.g. Tires, chains, brakes, cables, chainring, cassette, in situation where there is no material defect or error in assembly.) Damage or defect as a result of an accident or improper usage and installation are not covered.
- Defective parts will be replaced with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Giant.
- In no event shall Giant be responsible for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
- Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions.
- Warranty duration and detail may differ by frame type and/or by country.
Example for Image of Serial Number (label may be located in either red boxes as shown in image)
Updated as 1 September 2022
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist