Maintain Visibility All the Time. As with all the lights in the Recon series, the new Recon TL200 has a compact design, an integrated power indicator, complies with the ANSI standard and is IPX7 certified. Additionally, the smart light sensor can auto adjust the light output, day or night, to ensure you can be seen all the time.
- Maximum output to 200 lumens
- ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime
- Water proof to IPX7 standard
- Two-lens focused and dispersed optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Light memory mode
- Compatible with Recon Saddle Rail Mount, providing optimal angle for visibility
- Sizes: 53x28x28mm Weight: 46g with mount
- Max Output: 200 lumens
- Runtime: High (100LM) 2.5hrs, Low (50LM) 5hrs , High Flash (200LM) 6hrs , Low Flash (10LM) 25hrs, Smart Mode Day (200LM) 6hrs, Smart Mode Night (30LM) 10hrs , Low Battery Flash mode 20 mins.
- Battery: Li-Ion polymer battery (1000mAh)
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Certifications: ANSI-Standard FL-1